- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3.
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration.
- Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube.
- Experience installing and configuring different application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, and WebLogic.
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus.
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Knowledge of one or more of the most-used programming languages available for today’s cloud computing (i.e., SQL data, XML data, R math, Clojure math, Haskell functional, Erlang functional, Python procedural, and Go procedural languages).
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Proficiency in script development and scripting languages.
- Team player.
- Ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Real-world application of Continuous Delivery (CD), with familiarity of tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline.
*Max allocation of resources limited to 160 hours per month.
**Overtime rate: $160/hr.