Getting started is easy.
When contacting us simply let us know your industry, company/organization name, contact info, and the desired service you’re interested in. As well as, if you need software built new or enhance existing applications?
When estimating these are a few bits of information to provide:
- Your Key Stakeholders (for approvals)
- Desired OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
When starting, we will setup a file share folder and request:
- Your brand guidelines
- Approved assets (logos, fonts, images, graphics, videos, etc)
- System access/requirements (CMS, cloud computing provider, database preferences, hosting services provider, API specs, programming language, etc.)
- Approval process
- Meeting cadence
- …and, other critical information.
Agile software development uses sprints to coordinate and deploy. In this process, we collaborate on selecting a list of priorities and implement software releases based on team structure, client needs, and user feedback.
This allows you to decide how fast you want to build based on your organization’s considerations.